Hello All,

I posted a request on 26th January and have had no feedback as yet - in
fact no e-mail from the group at all! I wondered if anyone had any info
they could help me with?

I have chased up the IT people today as a colleague with the Group has
also had trouble picking up anything from jiscmail.

Thanks in anticipation

Jackie

Jackie Muir BA (Hons) RGN SP(OH) CMIOSH

Occupational Health Manager