....ad just to get my bit in:

I really don't give a monkey's who manages my department...Doctor, Nurse,
Dentist, Bin man etc Just as long as they do their job, man (or person)
manage, with just a tad of "human kindness"...has a wicked sense of humour
and doesn't get too far up the "Ivory Tower" that they develop Vertigo!

Other than that, I'm fairly easily pleased!!!!!