Dear Colleagues

I am uncertain if this conference flyer actually was distributed in a
own email box! Therfore it could well be due to error on my part or the
format of the document becasue it was originally worked up with another
colleague whilst I was on a study tour to Finland in September.

Anyway I thought I would re-send it and try and raise this event profile.

Best wishes

Maureen McBain
Chair
RCN OHN Forum Scotland