Dear Ms McBain
Would you be able to re send the Models for the profession - I have not received any attachment.

I am also sorry I have not contacted you re my query - I have been away. I would call you tomorrow if it is convenient.
Kind regards
Rose

Maureen McBain <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear colleagues

Some of you have been asking about occupational health models recently. So
I thought that it would be worth sending a version of a paper that I wrote
and that was published last year in Occupational Health around March/April
time.
However unfortunately that version that was published last year omitted a
diagram on one of the models (Chang's 1994) that I was proposing (although
the other diagrams of the models were included). At the time of publication
I felt that perhaps some readers may have had some difficulty in
appreciating this
Chang’s model simply because the diagram was omitted at the time and since
I have always believed that a picture takes 1000 stories I think it is
important that that model be made public so that practitioners/students can
make their own minds up.

Anyway it might be of interest to some of you who perhaps are studying or
just want an "aid" to assist one's thinking when defining, refining or
developing our role.

However if any of you intend to use or refer to this work (and please feel
free to do so.
I ask that you adhere to the basic rules of plagiarism and give acknowledge
appropriately as our universities and individuals take plagiarism seriously
these days.

If anyone wants to discuss this topic further I am contactable either on my
work
Or home email addresses.

Work [log in to unmask]
Home [log in to unmask]

Happy reading folks.
From

Maureen McBain

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS:

For Occupational Health jobs, go to http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Find out about Occupational Health Nursing Education in UK at
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.