Paul - you are right i probably did mean health screening.

James and Noushin -  thanks fro your input. At Essex Council we already do
hearing tests on this group but we are debating whether hearing tests or
something like a whisper test would be more useful. It seems that we have
different advice about this and wondered what other council OH department
did.

Therona

--
Therona Goldsmith