Dawn,

Try the RCN - they used to produce a leaflet giving recommended rates for all grades of OH.  You could also look at job ads in OH Mag etc.

Lynda
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Knight, Dawn (Temp)
Sent: 07 February 2007 10:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] OH Pay

Good morning everyone,

My colleagues and I are currently looking at what we are paid and are assured that we are comparable to others in our roles. We are trying to put a case together to demonstrate otherwise! Would anyone be willing to share what they are paid (and if this includes London weighting, or if that is added on top)  plus any benefits. We are looking at Senior OHAs who have 5 years post degree experience.

Many thanks for all of you willing to share

Dawn Knight
Occupational Health Team Leader
Bupa Wellness at KPMG
External Tel: 020 7311 6766
Internal Tel: 784 6766

This email has been sent from KPMG LLP, a UK limited liability partnership, or from one of the companies within its control (which include KPMG Audit Plc , KPMG United Kingdom Plc and KPMG UK Limited). The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.

KPMG United Kingdom PLC, registered in England No 03513178
Registered office: 8 Salisbury Square, London EC4Y 8BB

KPMG UK Limited, registered in England No 3580549
Registered office: Aquis Court, 31 Fishpool Street, St Albans AL3 4RF

KPMG LLP, registered in England No 0C301540
Registered office: 8 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8BB

KPMG Audit Plc, registered in England No 3110745
Registered office: 8 Salisbury Square, London EC4Y 8BB

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

For Occupational Health jobs, go to http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Find out about Occupational Health Nursing Education in UK at http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/