I will be out of the office starting  23/02/2007 and will not return until
26/02/2007.

Thank you for your e.mail I will be away from the office today and return
on Monday 26th Feb, My e.mails will not be read in my absence.  If your
email requires an urgent response please call my colleagues at Head Office
02920 856850 who will be pleased to try and assist in my absence .

Kind Regards
Caroline Pearson

The contents of this e mail and any attachments are confidential to the
intended recipient. They may not be disclosed to or used by or copied or
reproduced in any way by anyone than the intended recipient.   If you are
not the  intended recipient of this transmission or any attachment, please
reply  immediately and then delete it. Please note that the sender does not
accept any responsibility for viruses and its is your responsibility to
scan or otherwise check this e mail and attachments.