Dear All,

I would appreciate it if you could bring the following to the attention of
suitable candidates. Apologies, if you get this information twice.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony Meijer

----
A PhD studentship is available per 1 July in the group of dr. Anthony J. H. M.
Meijer at the University of Sheffield. Candidates should have UK nationality
and have (or be on course for) an MChem (2:1 or higher) or equivalent degree.

The succesful candidate will perform calculations (both electronic structure
and time-dependent wave packet calculations) on the formation of small
molecules (H2, H2O) on interstellar dust grains analogues. Of particular
interest in this project are the role that surface corrugation and surface
defects play in the final rovibrational state distribution of the product.

This project is part of a collaboration within the UCL Centre for Cosmic
Chemistry and Physics (http://www.chem.ucl.ac.uk/cosmicdust/)

Interested candidates should contact me directly ([log in to unmask])
for more information.
----

Dr. Anthony J. H. M. Meijer		Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Chemistry, Room G8a	WWW: meijer.group.shef.ac.uk
University of Sheffield		Tel:+44-114-222-9482
Sheffield S3 7HF			Fax:+44-114-222-9346
United Kingdom				PGP:0xB55B90AF

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html