From: mining-history [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Jorge Ramirez
Sent: 12 February 2007 11:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: River Wharfe mines

Hello,

I am a research assistant at the University of Hull and were working on a
project which is part of the U.K. based EPSRC funded Flood Risk Management
Research Consortium research programme.  The project involves using a
numerical model (TRACER) to simulate the historic and future passage and
storage of contaminated sediment within the river Wharfe, UK.

I am searching for information related to historical lead contamination
amounts within the Wharfe catchment.  I am specifically interested in
yearly amounts produced by mills or mines, along with their geographical
coordinates.  Can anyone please tell me where I can find this type of data,
thank you.

Kind Regards,

Jorge Ramirez