Not Proverbs, but Psalms 13 and 52, both of which begin Dixit insipiens (the fool says in his heart, 'there is no God' / or / 'he is not God',  depending on how the commentator decides to translate the latin 'non est deus').
TGD

>>> Marjorie Greene <[log in to unmask]> 2/8/2007 12:55 PM >>>

Before Erasmus were both Proverbs "The fool says in his heart there is no
God," or words to that effect; and Saint Paul, First Corinthians:
http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/220113.htm
MG
p.s. The link is to a homily on the Epistle by Chrysostom.

http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]

to: [log in to unmask]