[Posted to JewsChristiansMuslims, Mediev-L, Medieval-Religion]

I was wondering if anyone could tell me of sourcebooks on medieval
Jewry laws, i.e. laws promulgated by non-Jewish rulers on Jews and
Jewries, from the Western Late Middle Ages and ideally from the
Islamic word too. It should be similar to the compilation of sources
found in LINDER, Amnon, _The Jews in the legal sources of the Early
Middle Ages_ (Detroit, MI: Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities,
Wayne State University Press, 1997). A large part of Linder's book is
available at Google Books (http://books.google.com/).

I'd be particularly interested in books following Linder's style:
sources in the original languages followed by a translation; each
source is briefly presented outlining its history and its
transmission, with some relevant bibliography to go further if
whished.

Many thanks in advance,
Jesús

to: [log in to unmask]