medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Check it ...

http://www.wmich.edu/medieval/congress/sessions.html

Note especially:

Friday 11 May, 1:30-3:00pm
Sangren 2303

THE LAITY AND POPULAR RELIGION
Sponsor: MEDIEVAL-RELIGION ONLINE DISCUSSION LIST
Organizer: PHYLLIS JESTICE, University of Southern Mississippi
Presider: PHYLLIS JESTICE

"Ne Dare I Neuer See The Sacrament!": The Elevation of the Host and Its Role in the Middle English Popular Romance *Richard Coeur de Lion*
Cristina Figueredo, Centre for Medieval Studies, University of York

Robert Mannyng's *Handlyng Synne* and the Visual Nature of Lay Devotion
Jennifer Garrison, Rutgers University

Respondent: PHYLLIS G. JESTICE

I do hope that we will be present in great numbers for this exciting session (for which we are all indebted to Phyllis for her hard work and perseverence)

Best wishes, George
--
George FERZOCO