Carissimo!

I saw this and thought it might take the edge off; when was this fucking
opening?? And where is it? So are you not now taking leave? I'm not
quite clear... I had a brief note back from Harper, who I think is going
to pick some holes in Ch. 1; I hope he'll have suggestions for things to
plug them with! I can be sure of a frank response from him, though, I'm
sure.

Give me details of what you want from those films; it will be late next
week before I get a chance to see them; we're interviewing for a theory
position, I have umpteen concerts/ rehearsals over the next few days,
etc. etc.

We went to hear BB King last night, and ate at a seafood rest. in the
Portuguese/ Spanish neighbourhood in Newark.

Stay sane!! Theirs is the malignancy, the power without the glory!

A x

Rosemary Hayes-Milligan & Andrew Milligan wrote:

> I thought this might interest this list.
> Rosemary Hayes

Andrew Kirkman
Tel: (001) 609 448 9795
Personal website: http://music.rutgers.edu/info/fac-bio/kirkman/