As someone who recently directed people to a JSTOR article that I thought was freely available, this thread made me go back and check and I've realised that it is not accessible without an Athens password (for which I apologise). However, its worth noting that JSTOR to provide free access to a large number of useful journals without the need for an institutional affiliation. You can see the list here: http://www.jstor.org/about/individual.html

Best wishes,

David

David Petts
Dept. of Archaeology and History