Hi there,

Have all the books on your list been taken?  I'm particularly interested in Margaret Harvey, Lay Religious Life in Late Medieval Durham (Boydell and Brewer, 2006), but there are a few titles that interest me.  I'm an assistant prof (TT) at Western Washington University and I focus mostly on Middle English devotional literature.

I'm attaching my CV.  Thanks!
Katie Vulic