My small (120pp) book on the history of St Levan Church (near Land's End in
Cornwall) is about to go to press.  This is startling enough, but the
Parochial Church Council is also planning a launch party.  Many people on  this list
have been so helpful (especially about wyverns, but on much else!)  that I
would like to extend an invitation to this party (no date yet!) to anyone  who is
in the area.  The area is the far west of Cornwall, UK.  Vaut  le voyage.

Please let me know if you would like to be on the list I proffer to the
churchwardens.

Susan

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]