From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jim O'Donnell
Sent: 08 February 2007 16:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New image magnifier for the NMM collections

Hello,

We thought people might like to see the new version of our
javascript/CSS magnifying tool that we've added to a selection of our
paintings online:
http://www.nmm.ac.uk/collections/exhibitions/exhibit.cfm/category/90465/
exhibit/15?ID=BHC0774

It supports adding notes to pictures, which might be useful in using
pictures for education:
http://www.nmm.ac.uk/collections/explore/magnify2.cfm?reproID=E9118

We're interested in any feedback that people may have.

Cheers
Jim

Jim O'Donnell (Dr.)
Senior Web Developer
National Maritime Museum
Greenwich
London SE10 9NF
Tel: 020 8312 6517
http://www.nmm.ac.uk

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of National Museums Scotland. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.