Dear all
In case you need simplified versions, please find the attachments for the idioms competition. Exercise and test  A is suitable for beginners and B is for intermediate & above. Choose the suitable one for your students. The deadline is on 7th March for the fist part. No enrolment is needed. Just ask your students do the test in class. Please mark the paper for us and record the marks on the mark sheet. Send the mark sheet to UKAPCE or email me. DO NOT SEND THE TEST PAPERS.
 Please email me for the marks sheet. Every school with more than 10 entries will have a Chinese idiom book as rewards. Students pass successfully all three parts, altogether 45 idioms, will have the Chinese idiom book and some more... Please see the flyer for details.
Thank you very much for all your support for UKAPCE
Looking forward to hearing from you soon

UKAPCE Activities Coordinator
Yuen Ngai

耶和华所赐的福,使人富足,并不加上忧虑。箴言十一章二十二节