Colleagues

Part of my remit as a Learning and Teaching Fellow here at the
University of Bolton is to investigate an Information Literacy Policy.

Does anyone have a printed policy that they are prepared to share with
me, or advice about the best process to follow to design and implement
such a policy?

Have the policies that are in existence been devised by Library and
Information services, or some other department within the university?

I would be grateful for any advice around this subject.

Many Thanks

Shirley Ward

Shirley Ward
Health Studies Librarian/Learning and Teaching Fellow
The University of Bolton
Eagle Library
Deane Road
BOLTON