From: Leah Morrison (ulslem) On Behalf Of Sue Rae (uls)
Sent: 26 February 2007 09:47
To: Leah Morrison (ulslem)
Subject: FW: Book loan request

________________________________

From: For interlibrary-loan and document supply services.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mills Heather at Homerton
Hospital NHS Trust
Sent: 23 February 2007 17:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Book loan request

Would anyone be willing to lend the following book.

We have approached several libraries, including the BL who all say it
has been lost from stock!

We would be willing to supply our BL customer details or provide other
payment.

Donabedian A

The definition of quality and approaches to its assessment

Health Administration Press

ISBN 0914904485 or 0914904477

1980

Thank you

Heather Mills

Assistant Librarian

Newcomb Library

Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Homerton Row

London

E9 6SR

Tel: 020 8510 7751

Fax: 020 8510 7281

Intranet: http://library <http://library/>

Internet: http://www.newcolib.demon.co.uk
<http://www.newcolib.demon.co.uk/>

If you receive this email by mistake please advise the sender
immediately by using the reply facility in your email software or notify
Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Help Desk on +44(0) 20
8510 5040.

The information contained in this email:

* may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or
the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally
exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email, and your
reply cannot be guaranteed.
* is intended for the use of the intended addressee or the person
responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee. It may contain
privileged or confidential information and/or copyright material.
* is not sent through a secure server Homerton University Hospital NHS
Foundation Trust cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of
outgoing electronic mail. Any views or opinions expressed are solely
those of the author and do not represent the view of Homerton University
Hospital NHS Foundation Trust unless specifically stated