Hi,

We sent the following note in response to the Nature email. We send
something similar each time this happens. Just FYI.

Regards,
Tracey.

"Hello,

A note to thank you for sending this email round but to also stress how
important it is for subscribing institutions to know of any technical
changes or scheduled maintenance in advance. This would save significant
time & effort. It is also the approach adopted by virtually all other
vendors.

I appreciate that some interruptions to service are not planned but an
email more promptly during or after an outage would be appreciated.

Regards,
Tracey Clarke."

--
Tracey Clarke, eServices Technology Manager
The University of Sheffield Library, Arts Tower Room 1.13