From: ERC Library Admin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 February 2007 10:44
To: Shan Annis
Subject: Re: Residential 1/2 March

Hi Shan,
Thanks for phoning to let me know I've a place at the residential.  I was
wondering if you know whether anyone who is driving there from
Manchester might
be able to give me a lift (I live in central Manchester), or if people
going on
the train would want to share a taxi to the hotel, because it's quite a way
from the station.  Thanks,
Amy

ERC Library
Wythenshawe Hospital