I've created some shorter versions of the excessive URLs for the NW's
OVID titles - much easier for giving to users, reading over the phone,
typing out etc.!

Anesthesia and Analgesia	http://snipurl.com/Anes_and_Analgesia

Anesthesiology	http://snipurl.com/Anesthesiology

Annals of Surgery	http://snipurl.com/Annals_of_surgery

Circulation	http://snipurl.com/Circul

Clinical Orthopedics and Related
Research	http://snipurl.com/C_O_R_R

Critical Care Medicine	http://snipurl.com/Crit_Care_Med

Laryngoscope	http://snipurl.com/Laryngoscope

Neurology	http://snipurl.com/Neurology

Stroke	http://snipurl.com/Stroke

James

Stockport NHS Foundation Trust - Every Patient Matters

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
are for the intended recipient only.
If you have received this email in error, any reading, printing, storage,
disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately by
reply email and then permanently delete the email.
This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses but we cannot
guarantee that they are virus free. The recipient should check this e-mail
and any attachments for viruses.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.  Unless legally exempt from
disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be
guaranteed