Dear Colleagues,

Does anybody know where I can find the following maritime delimitation
treaties:

- Indonesia/ Vietnam: Boundary Agreement in the Natuna Sea of May 2003;
- Micronesia/Marshall Islands: Maritime Boundary Delimitation Treaty of
12 July 2006;
- Micronesia/Palau: Maritime Boundary Delimitation Treaty of 12 July
2006;
- Kazakhstan/Turkmenistan: Border Treaty in the Caspian Sea of 29 August
2006; and
- Cyprus/Lebanon: EEZ delimitation agreement of 17 January 2007.

Perhaps any of you knows, in the absence of the above agreements, what
kind of delimitation lines have been employed (equidistance etc.)?

I am thanking you in advance for your consideration and assistance.

Best regards,
Igor

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601085&sid=aAOihfi_EGug&refer=europe

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle.asp?xfile=data/theuae/2006/January/

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle.asp?xfile=data/theuae/2005/July/

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle.asp?xfile=data/theuae/2005/June/

--
Best regards,
Igor Karaman.

--
Рамблер-Объявления - прямой доступ к базе газеты Из Рук в Руки!
http://irr.rambler.ru/