Dear All

The Department of Geomatic Engineering, University College London, would
like to invite all current Manifold GIS Users, as well as other GIS
software users interested in learning more about the Manifold GIS, to
join us for the second edition of the European Manifold User Meeting. We
are planning to hold the meeting on the 11th of June (a Monday), at the
Department of Geomatic Engineering, UCL, London, UK.

The meeting will be an extended format from last time, and will cover
one whole day, including the opportunity for tutorials using the GE
Computer Cluster.

We will have presentations & discussions like last time, and Manifold
have agreed in principle to send over representatives to the meeting.
They will present the 2007-2008 Manifold development road map, which
would be of interest to all users, giving the community a rare
opportunity to engage first-hand with Manifold the company!

Manifold will also host a presentation of the benefits of the Manifold
GIS package, which would be aimed at potential and new users of Manifold

The schedule of the meeting itself needs to be defined yet, but we have
the following elements confirmed so far:

    * Introduction to the Manifold IMS tutorial using the UCL Geomatic
      Engineering PC Cluster
    * Introduction to Oracle Spatial using Manifold tutorial using the
      Cluster.
    * Discussion & Presentation Forum for all participants.
    * Manifold Company presentations
    * Drinks at the Pub after the meeting, followed by a Diner (we will
      book a restaurant)

We would appreciate users who are willing to participate actively in the
meeting, by way of short presentations & discussion topics, and also
specifically if someone is interested to help out with the tutorials!

If you are interested in attending this meeting and helping out, you can
contact Patrick Weber at [log in to unmask]