Dear Colleagues,

Since the deadline has been delayed to February 28th, my co-convener,
Tom Pratt, and I want to draw your attention again to a session at the
upcoming IUGG meeting in Perugia, Italy, July 2-13, 2007.
The session is entitled:

SW002:  Geophysical studies of active faults

Attached please find a description of the session. We hope to bring
together geophysicists studying active fault zones using a variety of
geophysical methods, with talks aimed at case studies and methodology.
The new deadline for electronic submission of the abstracts is February
28th . More information is available at the IUGG website:

http://www.iugg2007perugia.it/

We hope you will consider submitting an abstract to the session, and we
hope to see you at IUGG.

Regards,
Massimiliano Barchi

--