From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. on behalf of Sue Davies
Sent: Thu 15/02/2007 12:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Education room furniture query

Dear All

I wonder if anyone has some advice/names and contact details of any firms making particularly good education room furniture which include:

*	stackable chairs and with adjustable height facility
*	collapsible tables with adjustable height facility
*	any advice regarding the best hand towels units to go for by sinks (paper towel holders or the replaceable towel variety)

Any advice will be gratefully received

Many thanks

Sue

Sue Davies
Learning Manager
Leeds Museums and Galleries
0113 2244368

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

Service of legal documents is not accepted by email