The contents of this email are confidential and are intended
for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.

This header confirms that this email message has been
successfully virus scanned.

Any problems, please contact [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who suggested Tudor costume suppliers, but I'm afraid I
have another request! Can anyone recommend suppliers of replica Tudor toys
(not TTS please!)? They need to be reasonably authentic and hard wearing
enough for handling sessions, and I need them by Easter so off the peg
would probably be better than custom made. I have tried every combination
of key words I can think of in Google and not come up with anything.

Thanks,
Kate
Kate Ainger
Education Officer
Hartlepool Arts, Museums and Events Service