Dear Michael,

There is a great lack of scholarly research in this area but this seems to be beginning to change now, I'm pleased to say.  I'm glad you asked the question because some of the essays that were suggested I hadn't come across before.  If you think it would help I could send you the bibliography of my PhD to your personal email box, which I assume is the one that came through via this forum?  My PhD is concerned with cultural identity and Galician folk and traditional music, not only during the recent revival but also during the Rexurdimento.

Best wishes

Sarah Aldred

Care2 make the world greener!

Stop the Forest Service from killing more wolves, bears, cougars, and other animals in the wild:
http://go.care2.com/99055

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.