From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Saad Jbabdi
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 9:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] ProbTrack - no connectivity generated

Hi,

I can't see what's happening here.

Could you try :

* check whether the voxel 88,52,11 is inside the brain mask

> avwstats results88_52_11 -r -R    (to check whether the output values are all zeros).

If these two don't help, then could you upload your tar-gzipped bedpost directory in www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/upload.cgi and send us the ID, we'll have a look.

Thanks,

Saad

On 9 Feb 2007, at 14:16, Cheng, Hu wrote:

Hi, Matt,

I don’t see probtrack.log, but there is a file called fdt.log. The content is as following:

set tool probtrack

set probtrack(bedpost_dir) /usr/local/data/DTI/subj3.bedpost

set probtrack(xfm)

set probtrack(mode) simple

set probtrack(exclude_yn) 0

set probtrack(usereference_yn) 0