Dear FSL gurus,

I have a couple small questions about avwstats(++)

1) avwstats -V: the frist number is the voxel count, the second, volume,
is that the same count but at the T1 resolution?
2) avwstats -w: Is it possible to get a mm output rather than a voxel
output? (kind of like the -c vs -C option with avwstats++)
Alternatively, is there a tool to go from the former to the latter?

cheers

martin

"Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin; but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever say in my life!" [Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland]

- “Contrariwise,” continued Tweedledee, “if it was so, it might be;
- and if it were so, it would be;
- but as it isn’t, it ain’t.
- That’s logic.” [Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass]

Martin M. Monti, MA
Princeton University
Department of Psychology
Green Hall 3-S-8