Hi Steve,

I just wanted to confirm that you have received my previous email (see
below) saying that I have uploaded these files.

Thanks

Nic

Thank you for responding to my email. I have uploaded the file as
requested. The ID is 886269. My concern is that some non-brain is being
included in one of the paired scans and I am not sure how to deal with
it. I have had a look at the course notes. Thanks, every bit helps. Is
there something similar for the surface-based analysis in siena which
will be my next challenge after resolving the scan quality/segmentation
issue.

Is there an intensive fsl/freesurfer course coming up? Being based in
Australia I cannot attend short courses on the other side of the world
but I would consider week-long courses particularly if they had a strong
structural component.

I am very grateful for fsl software and support.

Nic