Hi Jack,

This shouldn't be an endian problem. FSL should deal with endian stuff
fine. We have a mix of endian machines here and never see the problem.

The only thing I can see in the headers is that the solaris version has
a ridiculous origin set. I think this is a bug in v3.2 that has been
fixed for
ages. I would certainly recommend downloading the newest version
and trying again. If you still have trouble, then send us the command lines
that you are using.

All the best,
Mark