Hello,

The output of fslerrorreport is attached.  I do not think the error is
due to RAM/swap issues; I have the majority of 2GB of RAM free when
running.  FEEDS works fine as have several previous FSL analyses, so I
don't think it's a problem with our installation.  I've tried running
on multiple machines, as well as reducing the number of contrasts
requested and whether the EVs contain temporal derivative or are
orthoganlized, to no avail.  Running the same analysis but omitting
EVs 3 and 6 seems to work just fine.  Although there is some
correlation between EVs 2&3 and 5&6, I don't get a warning about
either being rank deficient.

Any other suggestions on the problem would be very much appreciated,
and apologies in advance if I'm overlooking something obvious.  Many
thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Jonathan