From: Kate MacIver <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 26, 2007 12:28 pm
Subject: [FSL] orientation od data
To: [log in to unmask]

I have a data set of a right-handed task, using a standard protocol
whichgives activation maps which are bilateral, but predominantly
ipsilateral M1
and S1. I have used MRIconvert to convert the data to analyse
format, but
checked with avworient that the data is still radiological. I have
used FSL
3.2 for the full data set, but checked samples on FSL 3.3, still with
strongly ipsilateral activation. I've checked the protocol with a
healthyvolunteer - on FSL we still have predominantly ipsilateral
activation, which
is contralateral when we use a different software package.
Is there some point within FSL that the data could have been
flipped? If so,
is it possible to identify and rectify the problem?
Kate MacIver

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center

In order to help us help you, please follow the steps in:
surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting