Hi,

You can't easily change pixdim signs for Analyze with FSL.
See the FAQ for why this is as it is - basically it is so that it is
consistent with the avg152 images (which have negative pixdim).

The solution is to use the nifti format which is what we strongly
recommend.  Analyze is just incapable of correctly dealing with
left-right issues (equivalently, radiological/neurological storage
orderings).

All the best,
	Mark