Dear Mark and all,

    Thanks again for your keeping me informed. Now I want to know how
to prepare input 4D image.

    I tried in the last hours and failed to get  a result.

    As you know the command line of eddy current correction is as
follows.

           eddy_correct <4dinput> <4doutput> <reference_no>

   But I met troubles in preparing 2D input images.  Does anyone know
how to convert a series of dicom images to 4D images which FSL required?
 Is there a file which introduce in detail the usage of eddy_correct?

   Thanks.

All the best.

J.

>>> Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> 02/13/07 4:53 PM >>>
Dear Jiali,

There is a tool called eddy_correct which you can run
either from the command line or from the FDT gui.
I recommend you use that.

All the best,
	Mark