De: Fission track [mailto:[log in to unmask]] En nombre de Matthias Raab
Enviado el: martes, 27 de febrero de 2007 6:20
Para: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: Ontrack goes Online

Dear Ontrack-subsciber,

The next issue of Ontrack is due shortly. After discussing the future of Ontrack numerous times with a number of people in the community, I believe it is a sensible thing to move Ontrack on to an electronic platform. The benefits for the community are manigfold:

I am happy to take the initiative and my plans for the next 6-8 weeks are to register a URL and to start with the initial set-up, installing all required components etc. I am sure everybody has a lot of ideas what this platform/forum should achieve, and I would like to know what you think is important to implement. Please email me.

Also, the name ontrack is already registered in a lot of combinatations. As of today, the following domain names are still available:

Please vote for your favorite domain name and I will try to fetch it asap. Personally I am in favour of option 2 and 3. Of course, any other suggestion is welcome (please check availability first).

I look forward to your response.

All the best,

Matthias

--