UNIVERSITY OF HULL

Chair in Diaspora Studies
Wilberforce Institute for the Study of Slavery and Emancipation
Applications are sought, for this senior chair, from scholars whose research is of high international standing. Our existing research strengths are interdisciplinary in nature and we would welcome applicants whose expertise is in any field relating to Diaspora Studies.

Salary Professorial Minimum £46,758 pa.

For informal enquiries, please contact Professor David Richardson ([log in to unmask]), Professor of Economic History and Director of WISE.

For an application pack, tel: (01482) 465272 (textphone for applicants with a hearing/speech impairment: 01482 466851), fax: (01482) 465991, or email: [log in to unmask] (quoting ref. FA291).

Closing date: 27 March 2007

For online information see www.hull.ac.uk

We promote diversity in employment and welcome applications from all sections of the community.