Hello

We have been delighted with the response to the call for papers to this
new conference, being hosted at the Columbia University, New York, USA

28-29th June this year.

The programme committee has now completed the consideration of abstracts
and you can see a list of those selected as submission for full papers
on the conference website at

http://www.academic-conferences.org/icel/icel2007/icel07-abstracts.htm
<http://www.academic-conferences.org/icel/icel2007/icel07-abstracts.htm>

The review process will begin in March in earnest and should be
completed by 19th April, shortly after which we will be publishing the
preliminary timetable. A revised outline timetable will be posted online
next week.

Earlybird registrations to the conference can be made online at

http://www.academic-conferences.org/icel/icel2007/icel07-registration.ht
<http://www.academic-conferences.org/icel/icel2007/icel07-registration.h
tm>

Please note that the earlybird discount is only available until 3rd May.

Please feel free to pass this mail to colleagues or contact who may be
interested.

Kindest regards

Sue Nugus

Academic Conferences