Well even with my dodgy knee I can still spin round on one leg whilst
playing the flute, but what I can't do is fit in any more than you would.

No room for other musicians with me, I find it hard to play with groups I am
just too much into doing my own thing, the story of my life really. I
suppose that's why they call it autism

Larry

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: