disabled toilets

Hi All,

Yes it is me again- I was hoping that some of you might be able to help me with another staff inquiry about disabled toilets.  Here is the email:-

what was the employers duty to ensure that disable should not be put at a disadvantage?

On the floor I am on there are no disable toilets even though there are 2 classrooms, HRD department, Payroll, Finance, 3 staff rooms and security, to use a loo I either have to go in on crutches and the toilets are so small and in disrepair I have to go down to the ground floor to go

Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks

Sian

Sian Davies

Disability Equality Organiser

UCU & UNISON

020 7551 1511

UNISON is fighting to defend pensions. UNISON
members in local government, education, the
police service, probation, the Environment Agency,
passenger transport, private companies and
utilities are faced with cuts to their pension rights.
Support our campaign.

Find out more at www.unison.org.uk/pensions or call 0845 355 0845

and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you
have received this email in error please notify the sender
or [log in to unmask]

The views expressed in this email are those of the sender
and not necessarily the views of UNISON.

UNISON has taken steps to ensure that any attachments are free
from viruses. You should, however, carry out your own virus
check before opening any attachment. UNISON accepts no
liability for loss or damage caused by software viruses.