Dear Eileen,
The Uni of Westminster library service provides access to Inspiration
software for its disabled users. You could check their licencing and
training arrangements  The contacts are at:
http://www.wmin.ac.uk/page-3668

Inspiration is avialable through CHEST (negotiated software agreements for
educational establishments)
http://www.eduserv.org.uk/chest/software/tableindex.html

Amanda Kent
DSA Assessor