Message
David. In my opion it is difficult to have a one rule all cases. For example the quid for  neurodiverse students will be  is whether your university has had any involvement in the design of the modules. Best, Andy
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">David Pollak
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 10:41 AM
Subject: law

I have a query about disability legislation:
We have overseas partners delivering our courses to foreign nationals in their own countries (outside the EU). They are DMU students, so does UK disability legislation apply to them?
Also, is the position different if the courses are being delivered in the EU, to EU students?
Any tips gratefully received!
Thanks
David Pollak
De Montfort