From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of David Pollak
Sent: 26 February 2007 10:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: law

I have a query about disability legislation:
We have overseas partners delivering our courses to foreign nationals in their own countries (outside the EU). They are DMU students, so does UK disability legislation apply to them?
Also, is the position different if the courses are being delivered in the EU, to EU students?
Any tips gratefully received!
Thanks
David Pollak
De Montfort