Folks:

There have been some updates on the DC-Ed wiki, most importantly on
the Application Profile pages:
http://dublincore.org/educationwiki/DC_2dEducation_20Application_20Profile

In particular I'd like to draw your attention to the Use Cases page,
linked from this page. These use cases are very basic, but attempt to
think through the way people would use a modular DC-Ed AP.  We'd
welcome your thoughts on the following questions:

* Do the use cases presented cover the most relevant situations where
a DC-Ed AP would be useful?  If not, what additional use cases might
be added?
* Do the use cases define specifically enough how the DC-Ed AP would
be used?  If not, what is missing?

Any volunteers who would like to edit or improve the use cases should
let me know. This includes those who would rather edit directly on
the wiki and those who are more comfortable with pain text.

Diane Hillmann
Co-Moderator DC-Ed Community