Emmanuelle

As it is not ever clear that there is such a thing as an 'accessible'
resource but that resources are accessible or otherwise to individual
users, I would suggest that you write metadata on the resource,
following the scheme we are developing for DC, and then individuals
or later, computers, can match those resources to user's individual
needs and preferences.
The metadata we are working on makes objective statements about the
characteristics of the resource, not claims about accessibility or
otherwise. We describe this as metadata related to the adaptability
of a resource but do not say yes or no, rather declare the
characteristics. Of course, we note what makes a difference in line
with the W3C guidelines and other work.

For more info I suggest you see the DC page and then look at what is
on the wiki where there is a lot more detail.

http://dublincore.org/groups/access/
http://dublincore.org/accessibilitywiki

In fact, we would love to see Sidar adapt HERO to produce RDF reports
on the adaptability characteristics of resources in the future.

Liddy