On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:04:43 +0530, Liddy Nevile
wrote:

> perhaps bear in mind, Charles, that we are not proposing a statement of
> the type "x is accessible" or otherwise...but rather, "X has variable
> font size" or "X is not controllable by keystrokes alone"

Sure. But even in that context, how do I say "X has fixed font-size and I
will
do everything in my power to make sure X is an example of something whose
font-size
cannot be varied, because I am deliberately trying to make it bad", in a
way
that you can tell is different from "I don't know about the font-size in
X"?

(In EARL you could just say that it fails a particular requirement, but I
am not
sure how that fits in here).