From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nick Landau
Sent: 01 February 2007 15:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] all families have a right to privacy

We discussed recently, if I recall, about a situation where it had come to the attention of the college that a student was attending a minimum number of classes in order to be able to claim Benefit.

The question was whether the organisation should tell the DWP.

The preferred option (including my own) was to tell the student that the college would inform their funder that they weren't putting in enough hours.

Nick Landau