Think small. Choose a family and share your salary with them for a year
Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 1.09PM
Subject: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] debt

Hello

I work in a primary care mental health service and in working with some people have been trying to think with them about substantial debts that are causing problems, which, without resolving, would continue to impact negatively on quality of life and mental health. We have challenged attempts to look at the problem soley in terms of the impact on the person and instead have explored ideas about credit industry interests and cultures of consumption associated with increasng debt in society, but ideally we would like to pursue some possible ways out of the debt sentence.

I would be very interested to hear views or suggestions you may have on how we may address this.

Best wishes, Nicola

___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask]